We're Hiring - Enterprise Account Executive
Located outside of Washington DC, ExecVision is a venture-backed SaaS startup focused on transforming how managers, reps, and agents identify, track, and improve performance in customer facing conversations. Founded in 2015, ExecVision was acquired by Vorsight, LLC. a top outsourced appointment setting and SDR training organization.
ExecVision analyzes existing call recordings by leveraging AI to unlock key insights, flag coachable moments, interpret emotion and compare outcomes. This provides managers with insights into what is and isn’t working on every call, and what differentiates top performers from everyone else. Users can then search interactions and make smarter decisions by combining CRM data with real conversation data.
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in closing enterprise-level deals. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
This is a full-time, quota-carrying role based out of our Arlington, VA office.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Work with marketing and sales development to refine top-of-funnel targeting
- 1 – 2-year outbound prospecting and cold outreach
- 3+ years selling technology to sales, customer success or call center leaders
- Professional phone and presentation experience
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Highly organized, process-driven, excellent written & verbal skills
- Self-Starter & problem solver
- Proven experience as an Account Executive
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
If interested in joining our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ExecVision Enterprise AE Role
ExecVision is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer.)