We're Hiring - Field Marketing Manager
Located outside of Washington DC, ExecVision is a venture-backed SaaS startup focused on transforming how managers, reps, and agents identify, track, and improve performance in customer facing conversations. Founded in 2015, ExecVision was acquired by Vorsight, LLC. a top outsourced appointment setting and SDR training organization.
ExecVision analyzes existing call recordings by leveraging AI to unlock key insights, flag coachable moments, interpret emotion and compare outcomes. This provides managers with insights into what is and isn’t working on every call, and what differentiates top performers from everyone else. Users can then search interactions and make smarter decisions by combining CRM data with real conversation data.
We are looking for Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Arlington, VA. As the Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing our online and offline event schedule. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our software to the right people at the right time.
This role will play a key part in our account based sales strategy and will require significant travel. Previous sales development experience is required.
This is a full-time, quota-carrying role based out of our Arlington, VA office.
- Identify, contact, and schedule meetings with target accounts at tradeshows
- Manage tradeshow relationships, schedule, and team
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify and qualify accounts and key stakeholders
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) activities
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven experience as a Field Marketing Manager, Sales Development Rep or similar role
- Familiar with Field Marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Basic understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Deep knowledge of sales processes and technologies
If interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com with the subject line: ExecVision Field Marketing Role
ExecVision is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer.)