We're Hiring - Marketing Operations Manager
Located outside of Washington DC, ExecVision is a venture-backed SaaS startup focused on transforming how managers, reps, and agents identify, track, and improve performance in customer facing conversations. Founded in 2015, ExecVision was acquired by Vorsight, LLC. a top outsourced appointment setting and SDR training organization.
ExecVision analyzes existing call recordings by leveraging AI to unlock key insights, flag coachable moments, interpret emotion and compare outcomes. This provides managers with insights into what is and isn’t working on every call, and what differentiates top performers from everyone else. Users can then search interactions and make smarter decisions by combining CRM data with real conversation data.
We are looking for a Marketing Ops Manager to play a key part in our account based sales strategy.
As part of the Revenue Operations team, this role exists in-between traditional marketing and operations roles. This role serves to optimize and improve the marketing process and technologies leveraged by the marketing team. You are involved with the operations management part of the RevOps framework. You work improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the marketing processes. You are required to perform data analysis and are capable of using CRM tools like Salesforce, Marketing Automation tools like Marketo or HubSpot, and Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics to track marketing performance and recognize opportunities for improvement.
This is a full-time, role based out of our Arlington, VA office.
- You are the liaison between marketing and operations departments
- You are capable of analyzing funnel performance and making performance improvement decisions
- You create, analyze, and optimize marketing processes
- You monitor feedback from the marketing team to improve process and promote efficiency
- You inform marketing strategies based on funnel and data analysis
- You handle the integration and maintenance of marketing software and infrastructure
- You create documentation of marketing software processes and infrastructure
- You have conducted analysis of marketing activities and processes
- You worked in data analytics and operations activities
- You have digital marketing experience conducting advertising campaigns across social media and web properties like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google
- You have previous experience with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot or Marketo
- You have the ability to interface with both marketing and operations departments
- You understand the sales process and are familiar with sales technology including CRM software
If interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com with the subject line: ExecVision Marketing Ops Role
ExecVision is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer.)