We're Hiring - Product Marketing Manager
Located outside of Washington DC, ExecVision is a venture-backed SaaS startup focused on transforming how managers, reps, and agents identify, track, and improve performance in customer facing conversations. Founded in 2015, ExecVision was acquired by Vorsight, LLC. a top outsourced appointment setting and SDR training organization.
ExecVision analyzes existing call recordings by leveraging AI to unlock key insights, flag coachable moments, interpret emotion and compare outcomes. This provides managers with insights into what is and isn’t working on every call, and what differentiates top performers from everyone else. Users can then search interactions and make smarter decisions by combining CRM data with real conversation data.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
This role will play a key part in our account based sales strategy.
This is a full-time, role based out of our Arlington, VA office.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Deep knowledge of sales processes and technologies
If interested in joining our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ExecVision Product Marketing Role
ExecVision is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer.)