We're Hiring - Sales Development Representative
Located outside of Washington DC, ExecVision is a venture-backed SaaS startup focused on transforming how managers, reps, and agents identify, track, and improve performance in customer facing conversations. Founded in 2015, ExecVision was acquired by Vorsight, LLC. a top outsourced appointment setting and SDR training organization.
ExecVision analyzes existing call recordings by leveraging AI to unlock key insights, flag coachable moments, interpret emotion and compare outcomes. This provides managers with insights into what is and isn’t working on every call, and what differentiates top performers from everyone else. Users can then search interactions and make smarter decisions by combining CRM data with real conversation data.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team and play a key-role in the establishment of our sales and marketing organizations. Your role will be focused on seeking new business opportunities by, identifying, researching, contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should be willing to learn, step out of your comfort zone, and use creativity to get your foot in the door through cold outreach. Previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas is a bonus. You will leverage both verbal and written communication skills to set up high quality meetings for our Inside Sales Team and Account Executives. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Identify, prospect, and schedule meetings with target accounts through cold calls and email
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify and qualify accounts and key stakeholders
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) activities
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience and desire to give the profession of sales an honest try
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Basic understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
If interested in joining our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ExecVision SDR Role
ExecVision is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer.)