How to Build a World-Class Sales Development Team
BDRs, SDRs, ADRs…it doesn’t matter what you call them. As we kick off the new year, there’s no better time to take stock of your current sales development systems, processes and programs to determine if they can support your organization’s growth goals in 2021.
During this webinar, Steve Richard covers best practices for assessing your team’s readiness for using his DEPTT framework:
- D=DNA: How to design your team’s roles correctly and how to match the right talent to the right opportunity
- E=Environment: Optimizing factors like comp plans, career path, core values, etc.
- P=Performance Management: Understanding and analyzing metrics on activities, objectives, and results
- T=Training to Mastery: Moving past training as an event to achieve lasting behavior change in reps
- T=Technology: Evaluating and optimizing your sales tech stack