Featured Call Camp

Turning Objections into Commitments

3/21/2018
Guest coaches Matt McDarby and Dan Smaida from Specialized Sales System reveal their methods for turning objections into commitment. Learn objection handling techniques and see two calls digested and coached.



Turning Objections into Commitments

3/21/2018

Guest coaches Matt McDarby and Dan Smaida from Specialized Sales System reveal their methods for turning objections into commitment. Learn objection handling techniques and see two calls digested and coached.


Preparation - What Separates The Pros From The Rest

2/21/2018

Preparing best practice approaches and responses to the repeatable selling situations you get into, day after day, is what separates the top 20% producers from the other 80%. It’s also what makes your job easier and more enjoyable.


Listening For Buying Signals

1/24/2018

Do you close too early or too late? In this call camp, Randy Bernard, VP of Sales at TimeTrade, shows you how to spot the signals you need to close the call.


Closing The Call

12/12/17

Apply this framework to the last five minutes of your sales meetings to transform your effectiveness


Advanced Qualification Techniques

11/28/17

You already know the 101-level stuff, but do you know the 201-level stuff?


Need More Information Before Pulling The Trigger?

Reserve 5 minutes with an ExecVision expert.

An ExecVision client representative will be in touch shortly after submitting.