Please note that all information collected and used by us on behalf of our customers is subject to the terms of this Policy; but data collected by our customers may be used by our customers in a manner that may be different than this Policy. Such data is owned by our customers and not by us.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time by posting a five (5) day advance notice on the site at https://www.execvision.io. Your continued use of the Service shall constitute your consent to any changes made. If you do not agree to the new terms, you should not use the Service.
This Policy is an integral part of the Site’s Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1) What information do we collect from you?
Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of using the Service, you or a third party may provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to provide the Service or to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, credit card number and telephone number.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect the following:
- Information regarding your use of the Service.
- Information collected when you use the Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. (For the purposes of this Policy, we shall define “browser storage” to be equivalent to a “cookie.”) We use “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site; these cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Service and remain on your computer after you close your browser or turn off your computer. We also use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service; these cookies disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to use significant portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
- Third-party websites may also place or read cookies on your computer’s browser — please see below the section “Third-Party Sites.”
2) Links to other websites may track clicks.
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
3) Third-party sites we link to or partner with may have their own policies.
4) How do we use information about you?
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service, (iii) to improve the Service and for quality assurance purposes, (iv) to provide to you service announcements, (v) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (vi) to enforce Our Terms and Conditions, (vii) to provide us with statistical data, and (viii) as provided in Section 5 below.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in our communications.
Non-Personal Information is used for the above purposes and in addition in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site and the Service, and (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and use behavior.
In addition, we may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
5) When do we share or disclose your information to third parties?
Disclosure by us of your information. You authorize us to share your information with our Customer who owns such data and to any other third party with the prior consent of our customer who owns such data.
Service Providers. We use others to provide the Service and perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (such as cloud or internet-based storage and data processing solutions, database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Compliance with Laws; Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe in good faith is necessary or appropriate to investigate or to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third-party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
Public Forums and Customer Testimonials. We may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Site. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums, and such information is not subject to this Policy. We may post a list of customers and testimonials on the Site that contain information such as customer names and titles; we obtain the consent of each customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
6) How you can change or delete your information.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to our customer who owns such data. If such customer requests us to remove the data, we will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond to their request within 30 days.
We retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customers, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies and may maintain data that is not personally identifiable information without any time limit.
In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
7) What we do to secure your data, and your responsibility related to this.
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect information we collect from unauthorized access and disclosure; however, it is impossible to guard against all security threats, and we do not promise or warrant that your Personal Information or communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. Moreover, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against the unauthorized use of your login information.
PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR WHEN USING THE SERVICE.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at email@example.com.
8) Our policy toward children.
We are a business service and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 13 years of age.
9) International processing or transfer.
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state or country, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
10) Inquiries or Concerns
11) Contacting us.
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.